Interviews with Antiwar.com and KPFK radio
We were interviewed Friday on Scott Horton’s “Antiwar Radio” podcast on Antiwar.com and on KPFK Pacifica Radio in Los Angeles (play stream) (download).
The two half-hour interviews cover much of the same ground. We recommend the one on Antiwar.com.
Here are some links for more information about things we mentioned on the show:
- Gulet Mohamed and the right to leave or return to one’s country
- The right to freedom of movement in international law
- The case of Phil Mocek and the TSA
- Our lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security for its records about our travels
- How to request your own travel records
- What’s in a Passenger Name Record (PNR)?
- PNR-based air travel permission and control systems:
- International flights to, from, via, or overflying the USA (APIS)
- Domestic US flights (Secure Flight)
- US internationalization of travel surveillance and control:
- European Union
- Pakistan (and worldwide)
- Worldwide through ICAO (more here and here; our experience with ICAO here)