The two half-hour interviews cover much of the same ground. We recommend the one on Antiwar.com.
Here are some links for more information about things we mentioned on the show:
- Gulet Mohamed and the right to leave or return to one’s country
- The right to freedom of movement in international law
- The case of Phil Mocek and the TSA
- Our lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security for its records about our travels
- How to request your own travel records
- What’s in a Passenger Name Record (PNR)?
- PNR-based air travel permission and control systems:
- International flights to, from, via, or overflying the USA (APIS)
- Domestic US flights (Secure Flight)
- US internationalization of travel surveillance and control: